Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hejdå Snow Fairies

När vi vaknar imorgon finns inte The Snow Fairies längre. De gör sin sista spelning ikväll klockan åtta på Popfest i New England. Och jag kan inte ens säga hejdå på ett vettigt sätt. Jag har tunghäfta.

thinking back to yesterday
a busride home, the starry sky
wishing I'd said everything

or drawn a picture of days gone by

I hope you don't think that I have nothing to say

I'm just tongue-tied

distracted by the pink of your cheeks

as you're walking away


feels like only yesterday

a bikeride home in summertime

you know what's inside my head

and that's just fine, cause now you're mine

I know you don't think that I have nothing to say

I'm still tongue-tied

enchanted by the pink of your cheeks and your smile

as you're walking my way

No comments: